The iCar2 obd2 Bluetooth scanner ELM327 is a powerful tool for car owners that helps diagnose the condition of their car's engine. It is designed to be easy to use and features Bluetooth connectivity, allowing users to connect to their Android phone or PC system. The product features a range of functions, including reading and clearing fault codes and turning off the MIL.
- Powerful diagnostic tool for car owners
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Easy to use
- Read and clear fault codes
- Turn off the MIL
- Compatible with almost all cars after 1996 in the US and 2002 in Europe
- Hardware version: v2.2
- Software version: v
- CE certification
- elm327 obd2 Bluetooth password: 1234 , 0000
- elm327 icar2 function 1: Read Fault Code& Clear Fault code
- Vgate icar2 support car list: almost cars after 1996 us car , 2002 eu car
- Vgate icar2 Function 3: Turn off the MIL
- Software Version: v
- Software Update: No
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
- ICAR2 Bluetooth operation system: Android phone / PC system
- Hardware Version: v2.2
- Certification: CE
Shipping fast enough, the OBD works very well I took the Wi-Fi version for iOS. The only flaw is that on iOS there is no torque app which is the most used and the best in my opinion
nice product, working properly!
Received thank you
Have to pay in app to clear codes. Other than that, unit works great and it's easy to connect to the phone. Got to Canada pretty quickly - I'd say around 2 weeks or less.